Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/18 03:39:32 UTC

4.2.0 Installation Guide Section 3.7 "Building Non-OSS"

I was attempting to follow these directions to build the non-oss RPMS with vmware support however the below link in the docs does not work
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/how-to-build-on-master-branch.html <------broken link
Does anyone have the details to the dependencies needed or even better, a link to some precompiled non-oss RPM's?

RE: 4.2.0 Installation Guide Section 3.7 "Building Non-OSS"

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
Excellent to know for future use...

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.