Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Reyes <se...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/04 08:20:43 UTC

Cocoon Portal, Please Confirm.

Hi Guys,

If I want to use the cocoon portal in an application and will retain the current layout ( the header , the framesets )... All I need is just change the values on the different profiles
and set up their arrangements into how many number of columns right?

But

If I want to create an application using the portal but with a complete different layout, like I
want to create it without the framesets...I need to re-create almost all of the portal xsl files
right?

Thanks
Richard