Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2014/09/18 18:42:32 UTC

exception handling in StratosManagerTopologyEventReceiver ?

Hi,
For the grouping feature (developed on 4.0.0-grouping branch) I am adding the persistence of an application subscription when the ApplicationCreatedEvent is received in the stratos manager (StratosManagerTopologyEventReceiver). Persisting the application required to handle some exception, which would have to be handled in the event receiver, either handle it (log it) or re-throw it. How is this type of scenario typically handled within the stratos frame work, I couldn't find any other similar examples ?
Thanks
Martin

RE: exception handling in StratosManagerTopologyEventReceiver ?

Posted by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com>.
Ok,

Makes sense, that’s what I implemented

Thanks