Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2016/05/14 07:04:22 UTC

Cloudstack Best Production Ver.

Hi,
I would like upgrade my production cloudstack environment 4.3 at the best stable version. Wich version raccomanded ?
Regards

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: Cloudstack Best Production Ver.

Posted by cs user <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gian,

We have been running 4.5.2 for quite some time now and haven't had any
major issues. We've been using Cloudstack since 4.1 and 4.5.2 is most
stable version we have encountered.

We are using Xen with basic networking.

Hope that helps!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Gian,

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gian,
What hypervisors are you using? What type of deployment do you have?
I would say that the last one is the best one (4.8). I have recently
upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.6.2, and that was a smooth upgrade.

I recommend you always test the upgrade and the functions you use in a test
environment before any upgrade.

--
Rafael Weingärtner