Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashutosh Satyam <as...@alopa.com> on 2004/07/13 13:44:22 UTC

Declarative Exception Handling

Hi All,
 If I'm going by the Declarative Exception handling approach,
either by configuring <global-exceptions> in the struts-config.xml file
or by using the exception element of <action>, how do I replace
parameter values for the key pointing to the message resource
property file.

|	<exception                                      |
|      	key="some.key"                            |
|      	type="java.io.IOException"                |
|      	handler="com.yourcorp.ExceptionHandler">  |

some.key=Error Occured : {0}

Kindly provide some insight into it.

Regards,
Ashutosh