Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/20 02:10:58 UTC

survey of good time for rec demo status meeting

I am hearing lots of support for the demo project off-line.  Let's move
that discussion back here to the dev list.

In order to help the project move along, I just created a survey to find a
good time for a status meeting.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1skIaqe0CBWO4qemTyHCZwS40YjXJ9FeLCqwV8cw4Gno/viewform

Please fill in some good times for having a meeting if you are likely to be
able to contribute to the project (commenting intelligently counts as
contributing) (coding counts a bit more!).

Re: survey of good time for rec demo status meeting

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Fixed that.  Question 1 was inadvertently required.  I didn't notice
because I *do* have an hour available on Monday.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.