Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com> on 2019/07/19 21:52:31 UTC

An update on Python postcommit tests

We have split Python 2, Python 3.5 - 3.7 postcommit test suites into
individual Jenkins jobs that can be triggered with a phrase of their own.

"Run Python PostCommit" no longer triggers anything.

Use following trigger phrases to start or re-run postcommits on your PR:

Run Python 2 PostCommit
Run Python 3.5 PostCommit
Run Python 3.6 PostCommit
Run Python 3.7 PostCommit

Trigger phrases are case-insensitive. Also, at the bottom of the PR
template there is a glossary of all jobs and trigger phrases.

Thanks,
Valentyn

Re: An update on Python postcommit tests

Posted by Tanay Tummalapalli <tt...@gmail.com>.
Oh. That wouldn't be ideal.

Thank You for sharing!

Regards,
-Tanay

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Thank you! Hopefully this will improve the state of testing.