Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Shark <xf...@163.com> on 2014/03/07 12:46:41 UTC

Olingo Issue Report

Hi Olingo Team,

I am new to Olingo, now working on my project which utilizing Olingo as OData provider.
During the usage, I found some issues and hope to raise them to your team also.
But I don't know how to raise issue. Can pls help?

RE: Olingo Issue Report

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

we have a Jira here where you can open bug reports: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO If you cannot raise the issue there just write to this dev list and we can help you out.