Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/06/18 06:46:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache TIka 1.4 Release Candidate #2

Hey Guys,

Just FYI on this, the VOTE is still going if folks have a
chance to review, would appreciate it. So far, we've got
1 binding +1. :)

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
+1, i'm already very happy with with trunk and 1.4.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@apache.org>.
Hey,
All tests are passed on following platforms:
1. Linux ubuntu 3.8.0-25-generic x86_64 Ubuntu 13.04
2. Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, x64-based PC

Please have a look:
https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B_DmgPkneiMgOFg2ZXBsOTZkRHc
There are two files, one of them contains list of dependencies updates, the
second one - is a code coverage report.

+1 for release 1.4-rc2

Cheers,
Oleg

Posted by Joe Wicentowski <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure my vote counts, but I just hit a PDF whose text 1.3
wouldn't extract but 1.4 does.  (If anyone's interested, it was a PDF
that I had OCRed with ABBYY FineReader Pro.  I was going to file a bug
report/feature request but thought I'd try 1.4 to see if the problem
had been fixed, and apparently it had!)  So I, for one, am looking
forward to 1.4.

Thanks,
Joe

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.