Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Krunal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/04 16:12:12 UTC

Requesting to add into a Contributor Group

Dear Sir,

Kindly add me to the contributor group to help me contribute to the Solr
wiki.

My Email id: jariwalakrunal@gmail.com
Login Name: Krunal

Specific changes I would like to make to begin with are:

- Correct Link of Ajax Solr here http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJS which
is wrong, the correct link should be
https://github.com/evolvingweb/ajax-solr/wiki

- Add our company data here http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

We offer Solr integration service on Dot Net Platform at Xcellence-IT.

And business division of ours, i.e. nopAccelerate - offers a Solr
Integration Plugin for nopCommerce along with other nopCommerce performance
optimization services.

We have been working on Solr since last 1 years and will be happy to
contribute back by helping community maintain & update Wiki. If this is not
allowed, then kindly let us know so I will send you our Company details so
you can make changes too.

Thanks,

Awaiting your response.

Krunal

*Krunal Jariwala*

*Cell:* +91-98251-07747

*Best time to Call:* 9am to 7pm (IST) GMT +5.30

Re: Requesting to add into a Contributor Group

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
done. let us know if you have any problems.