Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 02:54:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Eventful Launches

Hi,

After quite a bit of development, I'm happy to announce Eventful (
http://www.eventfulhq.com) has launched to the general public.  Eventful is
an online registration and event management application.  With Eventful, you
can:

   - Import your contact database
   - Send personalized email campaigns
   - Support registering guests and sending invitations
   - Securely collect credit card information
   - Manage staff, speakers and various pricing options
   - Stay on top of your event with several real-time reports

Eventful allows you to lower your event management cost while increasing
revenue.  Unlike some competitors, Eventful doesn't have expensive annual
contracts or per-attendee fees.  Eventful offers flexible, low-cost monthly
subscriptions.  You can find out more about Eventful on the home page:
http://www.eventfulhq.com.

Eventful is built with Wicket, Hibernate, Spring, JasperReports and several
other frameworks.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions about
implementation.

--
Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Eventful Launches

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
it is sometimes really not easy to see if it is wicket!
wicket is to pure html.. Happily we have our wicket:interface things
still...
But i guess that could also change in maybe 1.4

johan

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> After quite a bit of development, I'm happy to announce Eventful (
> http://www.eventfulhq.com) has launched to the general public.  Eventful is
> an online registration and event management application.  With Eventful, you
> can:
>
>    - Import your contact database
>    - Send personalized email campaigns
>    - Support registering guests and sending invitations
>    - Securely collect credit card information
>    - Manage staff, speakers and various pricing options
>    - Stay on top of your event with several real-time reports
>
> Eventful allows you to lower your event management cost while increasing
> revenue.  Unlike some competitors, Eventful doesn't have expensive annual
> contracts or per-attendee fees.  Eventful offers flexible, low-cost monthly
> subscriptions.  You can find out more about Eventful on the home page:
> http://www.eventfulhq.com.
>
> Eventful is built with Wicket, Hibernate, Spring, JasperReports and several
> other frameworks.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions about
> implementation.

Very nice!

Eelco