Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/12/15 17:48:44 UTC

[PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.0.1 RC1

Hi everyone,

I'm going to create a new release of Juneau.  Gary Gregory is waiting for
recent changes to the microservice console.

If I do not hear any objections within the next 72 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 7.0.1-RC1. The next release will be set to 7.0.2.

Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.0.1 RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM, James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ha...I just assumed it was yet another Apache acronym.
>
> I would guess the PROPOSE email is the same as their initial discussion.
> Thoughts about maybe reducing this to a 24-hour window?
>
> (e.g. "I'd like to create 7.0.1 RC1 tomorrow...any objections?")

Sure, that makes sense and it's a nice guideline for other projects :-)

Gary

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
WRT = With Regard To