Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Sungju Jin <su...@softwaregeeks.org> on 2014/04/11 02:53:52 UTC

New adoption, Gaming Backend As A Service

I found a new adoption called GBaaS(Gaming Backend As A Service)

- http://gbaas.io/
- https://api.gbaas.io/status

--
Sungju Jin
- Hacker, Apache Usergrid Committer, OSCON Speaker

Re: New adoption, Gaming Backend As A Service

Posted by Ed Anuff <ed...@anuff.com>.
Other feature that gaming uses is leaderboards.  This is implemented by
giving you the ability to query a collection and get the resulting entities
sorted by a numeric property (i.e. a score).

Posted by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com>.