Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrey Larionov <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 12:37:05 UTC

Status of TAP5-729

I try to port some application from Spring to tapestry (i don't like
one IoC container over another), but this issue is blocker for me.
Can anybody describe state?

Re: Status of TAP5-729

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Fri, 27 Nov 2009 05:04:36 -0200, Andrey Larionov <an...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Nobody can comment on this?

I guess (not sure about it) is that Tapestry-IoC constructs proxies based
on the service interface, not on the service implementation.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java, Tapestry e Hibernate

Re: Status of TAP5-729

Posted by Andrey Larionov <an...@gmail.com>.
Nobody can comment on this?

Re: Grid sort images override

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
or you use css:

table.t-data-grid thead tr th a + a {
    display:none;
}

table.t-data-grid thead tr th a.t-sort-column-descending {
    background-image:url(path/to/your/image);
}

cheers,
Joost

Posted by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com>.