Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/04/08 11:04:35 UTC

Struts2PortletTest fails

Hi,

I have a problem with Struts2PortletTest - it fails each time locally
for me and I have no idea why. At the same time it passes on Jenkins
:\

The problem is that I cannot prepare a new release with failing test
:( Could you check if you have the same?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts2PortletTest fails

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Sent it too quick, it does say According to TLD so possible error.

org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:879)
Caused by: com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.FailingHttpStatusCodeException:
500 /pluto/index.jsp(26,17) PWC6236: According to TLD or attribute
directive in tag file, attribute value does not accept any expressions for
http://localhost:53889/test/pluto/index.jsp

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
It is missing a < on the closing tag.

<li><a href="<s:url action="formExampleModelDriven" method="input"/>">Model
driven example</a>/li>

should be:

<li><a href="<s:url action="formExampleModelDriven" method="input"/>">Model
driven example</a></li>

Not sure if this is the cause though (don't use the portal stuff).

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with Struts2PortletTest - it fails each time locally
> for me and I have no idea why. At the same time it passes on Jenkins
> :\
>
> The problem is that I cannot prepare a new release with failing test
> :( Could you check if you have the same?

So far I can confirm that I have the same.

It seems that the error occurrs on jenkins with JDK 7 only, while I have
it with JDK 7 and 8:

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Struts-JDK7-master/org.apache.struts$struts2-portlet/
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Struts-JDK8-master/org.apache.struts$struts2-portlet/

Regards,