Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/10/01 12:02:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Inventory

Hi,

please vote for the first release of our resource inventory which allows to
add json of complete resource trees into the configuration zip. For example
this can be used in combination with the jmx provider to include json of
all mbeans into the config zip.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-114/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 114 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

 [ ] +1 Approve the release
 [ ]  0 Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Inventory

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Looks good, I checked the sigs, the headers, and the legal files in both
binary and sources.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Resource Inventory

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Ping

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.