Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2021/05/18 01:42:53 UTC

回复: 小白请教:如何把process_instance_id和传递给shell脚本

It is not currently supported. If necessary, you can modify the source code yourself. You can look at the code first, and you can communicate at any time if you have any questions.

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs

在2021年05月18日 08:58,xinguozhong@126.com<xi...@126.com> 写道:
Thank you for your reply.
Because we need to count the amount of source data and target data processed by each task,
we must be able to obtain DS tasks in my own execution program_ instance_ id.

xinguozhong@126.com

Posted by "xinguozhong@126.com" <xi...@126.com>.
Thank you very much for your reply.  I am browsing DS code to build my windows 10 development environment.

Thanks again for your reply

xinguozhong@126.com