Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2017/09/16 07:42:53 UTC

Blog post for review: custom fonts

Super quick (three sentences, screenshot, links to relevant documentation):

********************

JSPWiki's Haddock editor supports custom TrueType fonts for adding
visual enhancement to wiki content.

Adding fonts involves first uploading the desired font as a page
attachment, then inserting some custom CSS referencing the font with
associated text styling (click to enlarge):

JSPWiki-CustomFonts-1.png

For more information and usage instructions, check out the TrueType Font
page on the JSPWiki documentation wiki.

********************

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Blog post for review: custom fonts

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
On 17/09/17 04:39, Dirk Frederickx wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>

> In Haddock there are actually 2 ways to use different fonts,  supported by
> %%add-css :
>
> First by attaching a font file to a page.
> (we are supporting .ttf, .otf and .woff font files)
>
> Or by remotely loading a font file from google's font repository.  (See the
> page [Font Example])
> This only works when your wiki can access the internet.
>
> By convention, see the page [Category.Font Style] for a list of font pages.

Awesome, thanks! I've amended the post with this information and
published it:

https://blogs.apache.org/jspwiki/entry/custom-fonts-in-jspwiki

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

In Haddock there are actually 2 ways to use different fonts,  supported by
%%add-css :

First by attaching a font file to a page.
(we are supporting .ttf, .otf and .woff font files)

Or by remotely loading a font file from google's font repository.  (See the
page [Font Example])
This only works when your wiki can access the internet.

By convention, see the page [Category.Font Style] for a list of font pages.

dirk

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1, didn't knew this one :-)