Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/20 23:11:21 UTC

Re: Struts 2 problem in In url tag variable

For most containers, that will have to be in a file that ends in .jsp to
work.  What servlet container (and version) are you using?
  (*Chris*)

Re : Re : Struts 2 problem in In url tag variable

Posted by kiala davy <da...@yahoo.fr>.

 Here is my page register.jsp

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

<h1>Welcome to Struts 2!</h1>

 <s:url action="registerInput" var="registerInputLink" />

________________________________
De : Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>
Envoyé le : Mer 20 avril 2011, 23h 34min 10s
Objet : Re: Re : Struts 2 problem in In url tag variable

Did you include the JSP taglib directive at the top of the page?
  (*Chris*)

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kiala davy <da...@yahoo.fr>.

De : Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>
Envoyé le : Mer 20 avril 2011, 23h 11min 21s
Objet : Re: Struts 2 problem in In url tag variable