Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Daniel McGreal <d....@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 15:45:37 UTC

Installing spring-web via feature file brings in multiple versions of spring

Hi Karaf users,

With the following feature file under K4.0.4 I’m getting multiple (all?) spring versions installed, which is causing its own set of problems… However, with the feature:install command, I correctly only get the version requested.

<features xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.3.0" name="edge.feature">
    <feature name="edge.feature" >
        <feature version="3.2.14.RELEASE_1">spring-web</feature>
    </feature>
</features>