Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Reid Carlberg <rs...@fivesticks.com> on 2003/07/02 19:35:11 UTC

OJB & Resin w/ virtual hosts ( a little off topic...)

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have experience using OJB with Resin in a virtual host
environment?  I'm running into the standard XML parser problem.  If not in
a virtual host environment, I could replace the default XML parser with
xerces, but, unfortunately, I don't have a way around.  If anyone has any
advice I would very much appreciate it.

THANKS!

Reid

Reid Carlberg, SCWCP
Five Sticks
Developers of Java/J2EE Applications
http://www.fivesticks.com
773-836-8877 Fax: 773-836-8878

Re: OJB & Resin w/ virtual hosts ( a little off topic...)

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
I use OJB and resin for development.
Why don't you just put the xerces jar inside your WEb-INF/lib dir ?

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 14:35, Reid Carlberg wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anyone have experience using OJB with Resin in a virtual host
> environment?  I'm running into the standard XML parser problem.  If not in
> a virtual host environment, I could replace the default XML parser with
> xerces, but, unfortunately, I don't have a way around.  If anyone has any
> advice I would very much appreciate it.
>
> THANKS!
>
> Reid

> Reid Carlberg, SCWCP
> Five Sticks
> Developers of Java/J2EE Applications
> http://www.fivesticks.com
> 773-836-8877 Fax: 773-836-8878

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)
http://www.ibnetwork.com.br
http://db.apache.org/ojb
http://xingu.sourceforge.net