Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Aravindh Puthiyaparambil <ar...@mosaixsoft.com> on 2015/06/18 04:41:40 UTC

[Openstack] Routes from virtual router

Hi,

I am using jClouds 1.9.0 to work with a Openstack Juno installation.
When I query for virtual router information using the RouterApi, I see
that id, status, name, tenantId, adminStateUp and externalGatewayInfo
are returned. However I know that the equivalent Openstack REST API
also returns the routing info in a field called routes. Is there a way
to get this information using the jCloud API?

Thanks,
Aravindh

Re: [Openstack] Routes from virtual router

Posted by Aravindh Puthiyaparambil <ar...@mosaixsoft.com>.
Hi Zack,

Thanks for adding the feature request. Please let me know if you need help
testing the feature once it has been implemented.

Cheers,
Aravindh