Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by zhou ying <zh...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/14 17:21:50 UTC

encrypt messages exception cannot load crypto.properties

hi

i hava exception when i want to encrypt messages.
i use the file crypto.properties in the wss4j. I follow the apache
developmment exemple. http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/package.html
but i have some exception when i execute the client
here is the exception
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/} Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.RuntionException: CryptoFactory: Cannot load
properties: crypto.properties
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
     {http://xml.apache.org/axis/} stackTrace: java.lang.RuntimeException:
CryproFactory: Cannot load properties: crypro.properties
        at
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypro.CryptoFactory.getProperties(
CryptoFactory.java:105)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypro.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
CryptoFactory.java:96)
        at org.apahce.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.loadEncryptionCrypto(
WSHandler.java:427)
        at org.apahce.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(
WSHandler.java:127)
        at org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender.invoke(
WSDoAllSender.java:161)
        at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(
InvocationStrategy.java:32)

Could someone can help me? i tried to changer le path for file
crypto.properties. i have the same problem
thank you for giving some advice
ying

Re: encrypt messages exception cannot load crypto.properties

Posted by zhou ying <zh...@gmail.com>.
i put file in the classes. it can read it now
thank you for everyone
ying

Posted by zhou ying <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zhou ying <zh...@gmail.com>.