Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/19 08:17:45 UTC

Apache Camel 3.10 release in May

Hi

I think it would be good to get a new release out in May for Camel
3.10 (non LTS).
This is expected to be the last non LTS release before Camel 3.11
(LTS) which is expected in June/July 2021.

We have already a number of great improvements and other bits that are
good to get in the hands of the community.

So let's spend 2-3 weeks to continue work and then close down and get
a release in mid of May.

Any thoughts?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.10 release in May

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.
On 27/04/2021 19:36, Gregor Zurowski wrote:
> Yes, I'd be certainly available to work on the release.

That's great, thanks a lot, Gregor! -- P

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1

Sure, works for me.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com>.
+1.

From my side, I am working actively on a new azure cosmos db component
which I would love to see it 3.10 release. I am hoping to complete it
sometimes in the next week or so.

Regards,
Omar

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
And maybe this as well please:

https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/5576

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Thanks, Andrea.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Maybe -DSkipITTests

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I will move the work on defaultCredentialsProvider for AWS to 3.11, I'm
almost done, but there is no rush.

It's just mechanical work. Nothing critical.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 it sounds good.

I will try to move forward next week with camel-karaf PRs.

Regards
JB