Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Greg Hill <gr...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2016/01/14 18:04:41 UTC

[dev] Closing JIRAs

I have a few open JIRAs that have been fixed, but the JIRA status was never updated.  Am I just supposed to update the JIRA? I assumed some automation would take care of it.

Greg

Re: [dev] Closing JIRAs

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Actually, I could be wrong about automation, maybe it needs to be closed
manually.

Re: [dev] Closing JIRAs

Posted by Greg Hill <gr...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

Re: [dev] Closing JIRAs