Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Tao Feng <fe...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/20 20:48:26 UTC

latest engineering blog post on Airflow from Lyft

Hi All,

We just published an engineering blog post(
https://eng.lyft.com/running-apache-airflow-at-lyft-6e53bb8fccff) on how we
run and monitor airflow at Lyft.

Please take a look when you have time. And feel free to ping us if you want
to know more of the details.

Thanks,
-Tao

Re: latest engineering blog post on Airflow from Lyft

Posted by Nehil Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Super useful as we at Snaptravel are embarking on adding deeper monitoring
of Airflow infrastructure, thanks for sharing.

--
Nehil Jain