Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Pic <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 09:19:49 UTC

Re: [zeta-dev] Re-generating tutorials

Hi all,

Any follow up ?

Cheers from Spain

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi James

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:19 AM, James Pic <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Any follow up ?

Well, I am still blocked by this duplicate entry issue in the menu
once the website is
rebuilt. I tried to nail down the problem with Tobias, and removed
WCV's caches and other
things but that did not solve any problem unfortunately.

I am very busy at the moment so I will not have time to work on this
before a while, if
ever you have any ideas that could help, feel free to tell me :)

You can reproduce the problem by rebuilding the website (pake website)
and updating
a page in the built website, you should see a duplicate entry in the top menu.

--
Jérôme Renard
http://39web.fr | http://jrenard.info | http://twitter.com/jeromerenard