Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/05/05 22:00:41 UTC

[help] Adding users to JIRA tuscany developers group

I need two users added to the correct tuscany group in JIRA so that I
can assign some of the JIRA issues discussed on the IRC this morning to
them (raymond and ignacio for now).

I may need to perform more administrative tasks on our JIRA as part of
managing this release... can I get the administrator privileges on the
Tuscany JIRA project so that I don't have to ask each time?

Thanks

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [help] Adding users to JIRA tuscany developers group

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:
> I need two users added to the correct tuscany group in JIRA so that I
> can assign some of the JIRA issues discussed on the IRC this morning to
> them (raymond and ignacio for now).

Done.
--
Jeremy