Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/15 01:26:33 UTC

Workround for possible problem with Eclipse and SVN updates

I accidentally moved two files from
    src/org/apache/jmeter/junit  (and stubs/)
    test/org/apache/jmeter/junit
in the rel-2-1 branch

The files have been moved back - and are correct in the repository -
but it seems the double move may confuse some SVN clients...

If Eclipse refuses to update the files properly, try running
Team/CleanUp and Team/Update a few times. If this does not work, try
deleting
    src/org/apache/jmeter/junit
outside Eclipse, refresh Eclipse, and retry Cleanup and Update.

Then try deleting
    src/org/apache/jmeter
and repeating CleanUp & Update

If all that fails, you may need to checkout the whole rel-2-1 branch again.
Sorry if it affects you, but it's not my fault - honest! - I only used
standard SVN commands.

S.