Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nazeem <md...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 10:19:19 UTC

drop n drop

Any suggestions for implementing drag and drop. Is there any thing in wicket
6. In our old project on wicket 1.4 we used wicket dnd
(code.google.com/p/wicket-dnd/) to implement drag n drop. I dont see that
active any more. So what is the best option ?

I saw the wicket2-select project by igor using drag n drop to sort the
items. Any suggestions from that ?

I searched the forum for the key words drag n drop and i dont see any
messages posted in the last few months in line to this topic.

Re: drop n drop

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
We are currently using DND with 6.14.0
Works as expected (with small display issues, which might be caused by
massive ajax use)

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> https://github.com/svenmeier/wicket-dnd
>
> http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Ccom.github.svenmeier.wicket-dnd%7Cwicket-dnd%7C0.6.0%7Cjar
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
>

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 11:19 AM, nazeem <md...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions for implementing drag and drop. Is there any thing in
> > wicket
> > 6. In our old project on wicket 1.4 we used wicket dnd
> > (code.google.com/p/wicket-dnd/) to implement drag n drop. I dont see
> that
> > active any more. So what is the best option ?
> >
> > I saw the wicket2-select project by igor using drag n drop to sort the
> > items. Any suggestions from that ?
> >
> > I searched the forum for the key words drag n drop and i dont see any
> > messages posted in the last few months in line to this topic.
> >

> > --

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: drop n drop

Posted by nazeem <md...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the detail. Will use dnd pointed in the post.

Re: drop n drop

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,