Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 16:54:37 UTC

Apache Httpd & Tomcat error pages

Hi all,

We've got an Httpd 2.0 server sitting in front of a Tomcat 5.5 with mod_jk.
Tomcat has several <error-page> set up, amongst which HTTP 404, and so has
Httpd.

When the user tries & retrieve an inexistent page, he or she receives the
page from Tomcat, with a 404 error-code. Can anyone explain me why the error
page doesn't come from Httpd ? Is it expected behavior from mod_jk ?

Cheers,

Pierre

Re: Apache Httpd & Tomcat error pages

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
Exactly ! I've checked it out and it does work like you said.

Cheers Johnny !

Pierre

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.