Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kador, Daniel" <da...@lmco.com> on 2005/05/26 19:20:23 UTC

Undeploying issues

I've created a very simple web-service.  I can deploy and test it with
no problems, but the problem arises when I try to undeploy it.  The
AdminClient tool throws up this error:

Exception: AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: removeAttribute: Session already
invalidated

This makes me nervous, as something is obviously going wrong, but
deployment and testing proceeded without any (visible) issues.  I've
checked both deploy.wsdd and undeploy.wsdd and didn't see any obvious
errors, but I'm certainly no expert.  I've attached both.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan