Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 21:16:05 UTC

Web site - quick update

Hi all,
I just updated the web site to include v1.1.1 download links. I also did some housekeeping with the news and events.
These changes should be available within the next hour.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Web site - quick update

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
My bad...old link.  Thanks

On Sep 20, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Hi Matt,
> not sure I understand what you are saying. The first section in the
> "Geronimo News" on the web site's front page reads
> 2006-09-18
> Geronimo v1.1.1 has been released and is available for user download
>
> I made sure it was shown on the web site before sending the note.
> Is that the "News" section you are talking about?
>
> Maybe the cache is playing you tricks !? ;-)
> (btw, I did notice caching issues with Firefox)
>
> Let me know if I missed updating any section and I'll fix it.
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan
>
> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>> Hernan,
>> Thanks for doing this.  I looked at the site this morning and
>> there is no update on the News section about 1.1.1.  Will you do
>> that or should I?  Again, thanks for taking the lead on this.
>> On Sep 19, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I just updated the web site to include v1.1.1 download links. I
>>> also did some housekeeping with the news and events.
>>> These changes should be available within the next hour.
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>> Hernan
>>>

>> Matt Hogstrom
>> matt@hogstrom.org

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: Web site - quick update

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

Re: Web site - quick update

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Hernan,

Thanks for doing this.  I looked at the site this morning and there
is no update on the News section about 1.1.1.  Will you do that or
should I?  Again, thanks for taking the lead on this.

On Sep 19, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just updated the web site to include v1.1.1 download links. I
> also did some housekeeping with the news and events.
> These changes should be available within the next hour.
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org