Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/09 14:36:21 UTC

Announcement List - WAS: RE: squeaky wheel with struts experience needs a job

This is something Ted Husted proposed on the dev list
awhile back.  I think it makes sense and would help
"partition" the messages.

Ted, what do we have to do to get this rolling?

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Re: Announcement List - WAS: RE: squeaky wheel with struts experience needs a job

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
They've been threatening to give me more karma in the Apache Mail group
(since moderating the Struts list gets very squeaky from time to time),
and the first thing I was going to do with it is create this list.  Stay
tuned.

James Holmes wrote:

> This is something Ted Husted proposed on the dev list
> awhile back.  I think it makes sense and would help
> "partition" the messages.
>
> Ted, what do we have to do to get this rolling?
>
> -james
> james@jamesholmes.com
> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/
>
> --- Mark Nichols <st...@partitionsoftware.com> wrote:
> > I have wondered about the possibility of there being
> > an "announcement"
> > mailing list for Struts, and this posting gives me
> > an opportunity to ask my
> > question. In a previous development lifetime I used
> > Forte TOOL and was
> > active with the Forte mail list. There was the
> > primary questions list and a
> > separate announce list for job postings,
> > availability postings, and product
> > release notices. What are the chances of having such
> > a list for Struts?
> >
> > </mark>

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services