Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 12:37:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] - Welcome our new HBase committer Anastasia Braginsky

Hi All

Welcome Anastasia Braginsky, one more female committer to HBase. She has
been active now for a while with her Compacting memstore feature and she
along with Eshcar have done lot of talks in various meetups and HBaseCon on
their feature.

Welcome onboard and looking forward to work with you Anastasia !!!

Regards
Ram

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - Welcome our new HBase committer Anastasia Braginsky

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and Welcome Anastasia !

-Anoop-

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and Welcome!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and Welcome!

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - Welcome our new HBase committer Anastasia Braginsky

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - Welcome our new HBase committer Anastasia Braginsky

Posted by Kahlil Oppenheimer <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Anastasia!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Jerry

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - Welcome our new HBase committer Anastasia Braginsky

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Jerry

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - Welcome our new HBase committer Anastasia Braginsky

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome.

Enis

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.