Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 19:45:08 UTC

Deleting workspaces

Hi.

As far as I know, currently jackrabbit does not allow to delete workspaces.
But, the problem is that I need to delete a workspace at all costs.

Do you think it will be enough to delete the workspaces/concrete_workspace
directory?

Martin

Re: Deleting workspaces

Posted by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com>.
The only problem I having with this apporach is that I need to dispose the
WorkspaceImpl object, that on the other hand is protected. Any suggestions,
workarounds, etc...? Is there a possibility or do you see sense on offering
a way to dispose a single workspace?

Martin