Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tikk <i0...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/02 01:35:04 UTC

clouds stack constantly failed on Centos 7

Hi All

I have install cloud stack agent on Centos7 VM (vmwareworkstation, 1
vcpu, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB).

After starting the process for 30 sec, couldstack which run on Java
constantly failed. I don't know what is happening.

Please help.

Regard

anthony

Re: clouds stack constantly failed on Centos 7

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
This is agent log,l.

Send management-server.log please.

Posted by Tikk <i0...@gmail.com>.