Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dm_tim <dm...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/01 22:50:22 UTC

Where can I find an example of a 4.0 contraction file?

I'm attempting to get a working example of v4 running and I apparently need a
contractions_ca.txt file. I have been unsuccessful locating an example of
this file. Could someone please point me to one?

Regards,

Tim

Re: Where can I find an example of a 4.0 contraction file?

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
You have a character encoding issue: this is telling you the file is
not correctly encoded as UTF-8.

Posted by dm_tim <dm...@yahoo.com>.
Apparently there is some problem in some of my other configuration files that
was tripping me up. When I copy all of the configuration files from the 4.0
source I can start up. Now I'll start messing with the files one at a time
and see what happens....

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
Use an empty file to get started.

touch contractions_ca.txt