Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ravi De Alwis <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/18 18:10:29 UTC

Re: OpenWebBeans proposal in Incubator

Hi Kevan

I would like to participate for this. Please send me some directions
regarding this.

Regards !
Ravi

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 18, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Ravi De Alwis wrote:

> Hi Kevan
>
> I would like to participate for this. Please send me some directions
> regarding this.

Hi Ravi,
Great!

The OpenWebBeans proposal is being discussed on the general@incubator.apache.org
  mailing list.

There is a discussion thread -- http://www.nabble.com/-PROPOSAL---OpenWebBeans-Project-Proposal--td19805368.html#a19805368
and a vote thread -- http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Accepting-OpenWebBeans-into-the-Incubator-td20059083.html#a20059083

Best for you to register your interest in the proposal discussion
thread. Assuming the project is accepted as an Incubator project, you
can subscribe to the OpenWebBeans mailing lists and participate/
contribute with the OpenWebBeans community.

--kevan