Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by thibaut <th...@jump-informatique.com> on 2019/10/09 10:27:38 UTC

IGNITE-12236 RepositoryFactorySupport#getQueryLookupStrategy no longer overriden in IgniteRepositoryFactory

Hello,

New guy here.

When I was trying to use ignite with an up to date version of
spring-data-commons I ended up having some issues since ignite uses version
2.0.9. (see  IGNITE-12236
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12236>  )
As of 2.1.0 RepositoryFactorySupport#getQueryLookupStrategy changed its
signature with this  commit
<https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-data-commons/commit/a6215fbe0f5c9a254cddacb12763737f2c286ad5>
.

Already made a PR but I realized after the fact that there is a few issues
asking to update but not one seems to fix this problem:
IGNITE-12129
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12129?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20component%20%3D%20spring>
IGNITE-12259 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12259>

Maybe 12129 and my issue should be merged (its pom + this
IgniteRepositoryFactory).

What do you think?

BR,
Thibaut

Re: IGNITE-12236 RepositoryFactorySupport#getQueryLookupStrategy no longer overriden in IgniteRepositoryFactory

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Thibaut,

If IGNITE-12236 and IGNITE-12259 solve your problem, then it's totally fine
to get them merged.

Maxim, looks like you are already reviewing one of the tickets. Could you
please double-check two tickets holistically and merge them in case of no
concerns?

-
Denis