Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nelson, Tracy (ETW)" <Tr...@nike.com> on 2002/07/26 01:14:31 UTC

StrutbyStrut problem

Hi!  I'm trying to use Ted Husted's "Strut by strut" tutorial, and I can't
seem to get it to work.  I can compile everything OK, but when I try to run
it, I get 500s claiming that a global forward can't be found.  I checked,
and the forward is mapped to "do/stub/Input".  I can't seem to find an
Input.* anywhere.  Has anyone else used this tutorial and gotten it working?
I found I had to get some experimental RowSet classes in order to get
everything to compile, is there something else missing from the
documentation (or is there some documentation that I haven't read)?

Thanks!
-- Tracy Nelson