Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2013/11/06 05:40:44 UTC

How does the jclouds live tests work?

Hi All,

Can someone explain $subject please? Also, AFAIU these runs on real
servers, right?

Thanks in advance.
--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: How does the jclouds live tests work?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Ignasi for the pointers!

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
You're right.