Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 11:53:38 UTC

Re: Failed CloudStack 4.6 Upgrade

Dustin, do the columns  `cloud`.`snapshots`.`min_iops` and
`cloud`.`snapshots`.`max_iops` contain any significant data for you? If not
you can delete them and rerun the upgrade. It seems like the upgrade has
been started before this error and was aborted. Have a look at the file
.../cloudstack/setup/db/db/schema-452to460.sql and see if any of the other
changes in there are in your db. Also have a look at the version table to
see whether it is at the version you expect.

hope this helps,

Daan