Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 17:02:36 UTC

Re: CAMEL-1599 - Add the proxy options to camel-http so you can set it easily from the URI

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for the patch. Its attached to the JIRA so cool.

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 4:12 PM, jpcook <jo...@erars.plus.com> wrote:

> I attached the patch. However I could not see the the patch attached button
> as per the instructions on the wiki..
> http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html
>
> Jonathan

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: CAMEL-1599 - Add the proxy options to camel-http so you can set it easily from the URI

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM, jpcook <jo...@erars.plus.com> wrote:

> Great. Should I change the status at all  and should I just leave it assigned
> to me?
That is fine. One of the committers will grap it, you can feel free to
change it to unassigned.

> I also thought would be good to update the wiki if the fix gets included
> with the new uri parameters? I don't mind doing that if I'm allowed.
Yeah that would be cool. Anyone can get karma to be able to edit the
wiki pages. See more here (improving the doc):

> Might pick up another one now :)
Fantastic. Contributions is always welcome. And we appreciate all the
help from the community in whatever form it is.

> Can I add my name to list of contributors yet ;)
Yes please, your contributions will definitly make it into Camel 2.0.
I am just today busy with another ticket.
But we should get your patch in the codebase in a day or two.

The contributions list is here:
http://camel.apache.org/team.html

Posted by jpcook <jo...@erars.plus.com>.
Thanks. :)

I thought it might be useful to add some examples of the new http proxy
options as well. That is an area I sometimes struggle with, you have some
options for an endpoint but no examples and sometimes it isn't obvious what
the syntax should be especially if you haven't used Camel much before.

Should make it much easier for people and a good one to start with.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jpcook <jo...@erars.plus.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think Claus has the right to grand your the karma of Wiki.
You can ping him on the IRC #camel@irc.codehaus.org.

Willem

Posted by jpcook <jo...@erars.plus.com>.
Hi,