Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/16 15:22:00 UTC

Transferring Cordova issues on GitHub

Here is an example where I had to apply a clumsy workaround:
https://github.com/apache/cordova/issues/68

I submitted the following INFRA ticket:

Re: Transferring Cordova issues on GitHub

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
There was already a discussion about this and about using Probot.

As said before and still, I am in favor of adding Probot.

Let's add it before it falls off the radar again.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e2d9912052bc274f449e56fb2e4a1b518536c34a3146076d3a65c0d6@%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E

+1 for Probot

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.