Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 08:24:55 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Build break Again

Hi Devs,
With the latest updates that I have received, I am experiencing some
jaxws test failures,

Tests in error:
  testSendImageAttachmentAPI11(org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests
)
  testSendImageAttachmentProperty11(
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests)
  testSendImageAttachmentAPIProperty11(
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.sample.MtomSampleTests)

I also try to see what was the cause and trying to figure out a fix for
this.

Thanks
Sandakith.

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: [Axis2] Build break Again

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rich, full build is working now with the tests.

Sandakith.

Re: [Axis2] Build break Again

Posted by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>.
Rich Scheuerle