Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/28 17:15:59 UTC

Apache Ignite distributed cache for .Net core web app

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir Patil,

Re: Apache Ignite distributed cache for .Net core web app

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
I agree, and this has been on my list for a while, but never got to it.
We need a "real world" showcase, like some e-commerce website built
entirely with Ignite.

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Pavel's github examples are food starting point.

Regards
Sudhir

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Pavel,

Thanks for details. I am getting some errors shown on console when server
node is started, maybe I will post it in another thread shortly.

Regards
Sudhir

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.