Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Pradeep Sanjeewa <gp...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 03:33:34 UTC

Searching for some research project for my msc

Hi Devs,

I'm Sanjeewa from Sri Lanka. I ported mynewt to STM32F4 Discovery board
during last summer. Currently I'm a second year student following Master of
Computer Science at UCSC. For the completion of my Masters, I have to carry
out a research project in my second year.(Duration : 10 months, 10
hours/week) Can we come up with a project from mynewt to meet my
requirement while contributing to mynewt?

Thanks and regards,
Sanjeewa

Virus-free.
<#m_-7599808293071740511_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>