Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by White Shadow <ak...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/07 15:26:29 UTC

how to list documents in a collection?

Hello All
There is a command for listing the collections, but I couldn't find a
command which can list the documents in a collection. Any Help?

Thanks

Re: how to list documents in a collection?

Posted by Stefan Hermanek <he...@citem.at>.
The command for listing all the keys in a collection is

xindice ld -c /db/CollectionName

as mentioned in xindice -h

Stefan

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.