Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Rahul Ranjan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/01 03:35:07 UTC

Re: How to access ignite cluster outside Kubernetes?

Hi,

I have deployed an ignite cluster on the kubernetes environment (GKE). Have
created k8s ingress for thinclient  coonection.
My local app (which is outside the k8s env) needs to connect to this ignite
cluster .

Have tried using the following snippet. This is not working for thinClient
using ignite-core and ignite-client library (version 2.14.0)

String url = ingress_url

ClientConfiguration cfg = new ClientConfiguration().setAddresses(url);

Could you please suggest how to connect (*thinclient*) to the ignite
cluster, from outside the k8s environment.

Thanks,

Rahul Ranjan

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

This is not appropriate for dev list (try user@ or SO) but short answer,
for thin client use ClientConnectorConfiguration,
and thick client is not going to work.

Ilya Kasnacheev